HDPE Sheet, also known as low pressure high density polyethylene, HDPE Sheet, PE Sheet. It is a kind of thermoplastic resin with high crystallinity and non polarity.And HDPE Sheet has good insulation properties and is easy to weld.
1. Resist organic solvents, degreasing agents & electrolytic attack
2. Excellent chemical resistance
3. Good electrical insulation
4. High flexibility (also at low temperature)
5. Good protection against stress cracking
6. Super low water absorption
7. Food safe
HDPE Sheet is used in a variety of applications and industries where excellent impact resistance, high tensile strength, low moisture absorption and chemical and corrosion resistance properties are required.
1. Pumps and valves, seals, medical industry
2. Used to commodity housing, non-load bearing components, plastic box, turnover box
3. Used to extrusion blow molding containers
Thickness(mm) Size(mm) Color Standard
Thickness(mm) Size(mm) Color Standard 1.5~150 1000*2000 White; black; Green; 1.5~50 1220*2440 White; black; Green; 150~200 1000*2000 White; black; Green;
1.Other size can be customized
2.Tolerance is around 0~4%
ITEM METHOD UNIT VALUE Mechanical Properties Density ISO1183 g/cm3 0.97 Tensile yield strength ISO527 Mpa 17 Breaking elongation ASTM D638 % 500 Bending strength ISO178 Mpa 27 Flexural modulus ISO527 Mpa 680 Shore hardness DIN53505 62 Impact strength ISO179 KJ/M 0 Thermal Properties Melting point DSC ℃ 130 Heat distortion temperature ISO75 ℃ 65 Operating temperature - ℃ 90 Maximum operating temperature - ℃ 100 Coefficient of linear thermal expansion DIN53752 2k*10 Electrical Properties Dielectric strength VDE0303 kv/mm 45 Volume resistivity VD0303 Ω.cm >10xcm Surface resistivity VDE0303 Ω ≥10 Chemical Properties Water absorption DIN53495 % 0.01 Acid resistance + Alkali resistance + Acid and alkali resistance + Resistance to sodium chlorate - Resistance to aromatic compounds 0 Resistance to ketone + Resistance to hot water 0 Others Flammability UL94 HB Viscosity EC90/128 - Non toxic FDA + Coefficient of friction DIN53375 0.25 Anti-ultraviolet -
1. Above data is only for reference. It may vary according to different processing method and sample.
2. These technical parameters are used as a help.They do not represent a promise of performance.
3. Above specification "+" represents positive, "-" represents negative, "0" represents it depends.